We are delighted to announce we are now open for face to face consultations.
Back in March, along with many of our physio colleagues throughout the country, we made the decision with a heavy heart to close our doors for face to face treatment in order to help support the NHS and our communities.
Over the past few weeks, we have been offering telephone and video consultations whilst listening carefully to the advice of the Government, and our Regulatory Bodies.
We are now delighted to let you know that we are now open for face to face consultations as well as continuing telephone and video consultations for new and existing patients.
These can be booked by telephoning the Clinic on 01782 205707 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming our existing and new patients back to the clinic and we want you to feel safe in the knowledge that we take the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff seriously.
We have implemented the guidance from our Regulatory Bodies (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Health and Care Professions Council) and PHE (Public Health England), to ensure we have all the necessary precautions in place to enable us to safely see patients in person during this time.
At present we are screening all patients on the phone first to ensure a face-to-face appointment is appropriate and in your best interest.
This approach is now standard practice across England and in line with the recommendations from our regulatory body:
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy https://www.csp.org.uk/news/coronavirus/clinical-guidance/face-face-or-remote-consultations/guidance-england
We want to make the face to face process as smooth as possible for you and have taken some important and necessary steps with your safety in mind:
If attending for a face to face appointment you can expect:
- Physiotherapists to be wearing specified PPE (masks, gloves, and an apron). These will be changed between each patient.
- Your temperature to be checked upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser or hand washing facilities provided must be used by every patient when entering the Clinic.
- Each Physiotherapist has their own designated treatment room.
- There will be a 15-minute gap between patients to allow a thorough cleaning of the treatment rooms and clinical equipment.
- Please do not enter the Clinic until 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Appointment times have been staggered to maintain social distancing
- We have a one-way flow through the Clinic.
- Your Physiotherapist will show you out through the appropriate exit.
- At this time we accept payments by card or through online means.
- We request that you attend your appointment on your own unless absolutely necessary.
We will keep you updated with any further information as we have it.